SNOWCREEK RESORT GOLF COURSE GENERAL INFO
May 22, 2020 update:
The Snowcreek Driving Range is now open for the season! Hours of operation will be from 8am to 5pm daily, conditions permitting. Please observe the following Mono County Health Guidelines while using the Range:
- Only one person or group of cohabitating persons are permitting in the range shack at a time.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times while using the Driving Range
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for your use.
- Clean hands before and after hitting balls
- Wipe off ball bucket handles using the provided hand sanitizer and paper towels before and after use
- Maintain 6 feet of distancing at all times (mats are 12 feet apart)
- Do not share golf clubs, balls or buckets with others
- Golf lessons of any kind are not permitted
The opening date for Snowcreek Golf Course is still in limbo at this time. Our crews are working on the course and we hope to be able to open in late June. Since our opening date is unknown we are not selling season passes at this time. We will update this page as soon as we have more information. Stay safe, stay home, be well!
Join us for our 30th season (1991-2020)!!
Look for our "30" specials all season long: 30% off our Frequent Player Pass, rounds for $30, etc.
Purchase your season passes by Opening Day and save BIG!
- Book tee times
- Purchase passes and tokens
- Purchase snacks and beverages, golf accessories and apparel
- May be reserved up to one week in advance with a major credit card
- If you are a Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental Guest you can reserve your tee times once you have booked your lodging
- Open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Spring and Fall hours may vary.
- Tokens are $5 for a 35-ball bucket and $3 for Snowcreek Golf Course pass holders and Guests of Snowcreek Resort.
- Appropriate golf attire will be required for all players
- Non-metal spikes are required to keep the bent greens free of spike marks and to give the golfer a better product. The Pro Shop can install soft spikes on your existing shoes
- Each golfer must have their own set of clubs
- All children under 18 years old must be playing golf to be allowed on the Golf Course