2020 GREEN FEES, EQUIPMENT RENTAL RATES AND PASSES
Our 30th Season!
|Daily Rates||9 Holes|
|Seniors (60 and over)||$60|
|Juniors (17 and under)||$35|
|Frequent Player Pass Holder||$30|
|Snowcreek Resort Guest*: FREE!|
Twilight 1pm to 3pm: $50 for 9 holes
3pm to close: $35 for 9 holes
*Booked with Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rentals, limit 18 holes per person per day and please remember Golf Club Requirements - Proper Golf Attire (Men: collared shirt and Women: no tank tops), One set of golf clubs per player and no shoes with metal spikes.
$20 replays for 18 holes at all times, subject to availability.
|Equipment Rentals||9 Holes|
|Electric Cart (per rider)||$15|
2020 Season Passes
Frequent Player Pass
- Green fees are $30 for 9 holes with $20 replays
- Includes golf cart
- $3 driving range tokens
- Pass Cost $105 ($200 after Opening Day)
- Includes green fees and golf cart
- Includes 5 complimentary driving range tokens
- $3 driving range tokens thereafter
- Includes 1 guest per round at $30 (must accompany Pass Holder)
- Single $750 Married Couple $1300 ($850/$1400 respectively after Opening Day)
- Each 4-Pack includes 4 9-hole rounds of golf, each with a cart, driving range token and a drink (beer included!). Vouchers can be used as individual rounds or as a foursome, your choice. These are perfect to give to friends, family or employees as a "thank you".
- $290 per 4-Pack
- Sundays (Non holiday) after 1pm
- Mono and Inyo County Residents Play 9 holes for $30 (green fee only)