Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental Policies
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Final payment is due 7 days prior to your arrival date, or at the time of booking if booking within 7 days of your arrival date.
- The credit card used to secure your reservation will be charged for your final payment if we do not receive a check or money order by the payment due date.
- The method of payment may not be changed once your final payment has been applied.
- No changes to your reservation will be accepted once your final payment has been applied.
- Reservations may be canceled with no fee if canceled more than 7 days in advance of your arrival date, or prior to your final payment being applied.
- Once final payment is applied, funds are forfeited if any portion of your reservation or your entire reservation is canceled, unless rebooked. Any nights rebooked will be credited to the form of payment received.
Cancellation Coverage is offered at time of booking. If Cancellation Coverage is selected, it allows your reservation to be canceled in full up to two full days prior to your arrival date with the following conditions:
- Any nights rebooked will be credited to the form of payment received.
- Funds for any nights not rebooked will be held for a future stay for up to one full year from the original reservation departure date.
- These held funds are not refundable or transferable to another party.
- Cancellation Coverage does not cover partial cancellations or cancellations made within 2 full days of your arrival date.
- If your reservation included Cancellation Coverage and you wish to decline the coverage, please contact the Vacation Rental Office prior to your arrival.
- The cost of the Cancellation Coverage is non-refundable.
Please Note the Following
- Rates and minimum stays may vary during periods of peak occupancy.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 10:00 am.
- Guests receive complimentary use of Snowcreek Athletic Club (CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS), complimentary green fees (18 holes per person per day maximum and following Golf Club Requirements), $3 driving range tokens and preferred tee times at Snowcreek Golf Course.
- For guest policies at Snowcreek Athletic Club please call (760) 934-8511.
- For guest policies at Snowcreek Golf Course please call (760) 934-6633.
- Guests of Snowcreek Resort flying to Mammoth/Yosemite Airport on United Airlines and Jet Suite X receive complimentary airport taxi service.
- The maximum occupancy (including children) is clearly stated on all confirmations. We reserve the right to spot check vacation rentals for number of occupants. We also reserve the right to move you to a comparable vacation rental if necessary.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Snowcreek Resort Vacation Rental property and Pets are permitted only in properties designated as "pet friendly".
- Parking spaces are provided close to your vacation rental. Please observe all parking signs.
- Vehicle Restrictions- Commercial vans, boats, off-road motorcycles, campers, snowmobiles, trailers, or "recreational vehicles" are not permitted to be stored on the grounds; they must be completely contained within a garage, with the door closed. They can be driven in to drop off or pick up.
- Buses are not permitted on the grounds at anytime for any reason.
- Vehicles blocking paths and/or driveways will be towed at the owners' expense.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet